Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Pencil case

I am restocking small items at the moment.  More to come as I received yesterday a new supply of small zips.  I love Ebay!  I like to include items of a wide range of prices on my stalls, so I do make lots of small items which are easy and quick to produce.  These pencil cases are an example.  They are unlined, and made of scraps.  These are from 3" squares - the pieces of the jeans which are left over from projects using long strips or larger squares.  I'm pleased with how they came out, and they are cheap enough for children to afford - and for Mums not to worry about if they get lost!
 (Blogger is doing something weird - I swear this photo is the right way up on my files, but I can't get it to display properly here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment