Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Noriko bags

Last week this was one of the photos I showed you:
This was five Noriko bags waiting to be sewn.
Here are the finished products:



I made three with long straps and two with short.  I also decided it needed some kind of closure so I added ribbon loops and threaded a drawstring through.  They make cute little bags, I think, with an unusual shape.
I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:



sew many ways


Sew Darn CraftySunday FundayWhat I wore Sunday
I Heart Nap Time


Craft school SundaySundae ScoopCreative Bloggers

3 comments:

  1. I like those - I have the pattern - I downloaded it quite a while ago, but haven't made it yet. I like your drawstring addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun, little bags. I especially like the long straps... just seems to suit the bag perfectly.

    ReplyDelete