Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

More bookmarks

This is the second batch of embroidered bookmarks.  I used a different selection of patterns - I think I prefer the pictures to the text, but I am not sure yet.  I'll have to see how sales go to know which I should focus on.
 I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:


The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I never thought to use denim for bookmarks!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete