Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Slogan bags

I am still using up my stock of embroidered panels.  This is the second style of bag I have created with them, and was very popular at recent sales. It was fairly quick to make, adapted from a pattern in one of my many bag books.  I adapted the straps somewhat to make them suitable (and possible) for denim - turning a denim tube is not a pastime I relish so I make straps by folding fabric lengthways and top stitching.
I am still collecting bag slogans - contributions appreciated!
I am sharing this project at the following link parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundayWhat I wore Sunday
I Heart Nap Time

Craft school SundaySundae ScoopCreative Bloggers

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bag! I love the idea of adding slogans!
    Also just wanted to let you know that I featured your embroidered denim purses on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 127
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete