Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas stockings

I returned to one of last year's favourites and made some more Christmas stockings this week.  Last year these were a great seller.  Not so much this year, but my stocks were low from 2011.  These are fiddly to cut (finding pockets the right size and cutting over seams) but fast to sew, and, I think, very effective.



I'm sharing this post at these link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you've incorporated the jeans pocket into the stocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love how you added the patches to them! Thank you so much for participating at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think denim stockings are so cool! I made some, too. Keeping the pockets and other elements from the jeans on the stocking makes them even cuter! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna
    Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete