Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Return of the penguins!

I sold out of penguin phone cases at my Christmas sales.  This set includes one variation on the pattern - with the head as a flap with a velcro fastening.  I hope to discuss with customers whether this is a variation they like.
This post will be added to these link parties:


The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm not surprised they sold out!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete