Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Drawstring wash bags

This one is another old favourite, and another way of using up those pockets.  These vary in size - I had to sort through the pockets to find four of the same size.  I had a long length of stretch gingham check material which I was given but was struggling to use for larger bags - it was perfect for this.  You can find a tutorial for this bag very early in my blog - just use the tutorial label on the cloud at the bottom of the page.

I am sharing this post at the following link parties:




sew many ways


Happy Hour FridaysFind a Friend FridayAnything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysFlaunt it Friday
PIN MEme
Can I get a Whoop whoopDiana Rambles

1 comment:

  1. That is a rather creative way to reuse interesting fabric.

    ReplyDelete