Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Doorstop number 2

This is the second design I have so far made from Wee Folk Art, and this one can be found here.
It was a delight to sew, and although my version is much less ornate than the original, I am pleased with it.  It is very tactile too - I used fleece for the applique and keep finding myself wanting to stroke it!  I am looking forward to completing more of these.

Pin It
This post will be shared at these link parties:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Crafty Showcase Polkadot prettiesSaturday Sew and Tell 
It's Overflowing

Saturday at Seven
Strut your stuff Saturday
Check me out Saturdays

1 comment:

  1. You must know that we love your project. It is such a unique way to make a doorstopper!!! Thanks for the recycled inspiration! Our Bowdabra Designers picked your project from the Crafty Showcase to feature this week! Congrats. Here is your feature:

    http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/04/19/bowdabra-feature-friday-recycled-crafts/

    See you at the new showcase this weekend!

    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete