Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Embroidered pouch

I am really pleased with this pattern - I may have to use it again.  Not the pouch itself (I already make it in a variety of sizes) but the embroidery.  It makes me smile to see it.  I have several more patterns in the same style, and I feel a set of pouches coming on....

Pin It
This post will be shared at these link parties:





sew many ways


Happy Hour FridaysFind a Friend FridayAnything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysFlaunt it Friday
PIN MEme
Can I get a Whoop whoopDiana Rambles

4 comments:

  1. Cute design on the pouch! I'd love for you to link up a few fun posts at my weekend link party@The Weekend re-Treat! if you haven’t already yet this weekend on The Best Blog Recipes!

    Hope to see you there!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I like that house! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Party!

    ReplyDelete