Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Keyrings

I have been busy making key fobs in preparation for this year's sales.  Now that I have a sensible way to display them, I am stocking up on different designs for initials - which have already proved popular at the sales I have done.  Here is a selection from the first set:
I do have a complete alphabet of these - a pretty floral set.

I'm sharing this post at these link parties:




sew many ways


Happy Hour FridaysFind a Friend FridayAnything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysFlaunt it Friday
PIN MEme
Can I get a Whoop whoopDiana Rambles

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog! And i love this keychain idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete