Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Owl phone cases again

An ever popular line needed restocking.  I enjoy the money these bring in, and the fact that they draw people to the stall.  It is fun to use scraps of different fabric.  My heart does sink a little at the prospect of starting another sew of 30 though.  Just saying!


I'll add this post to these link parties:





Happy Hour FridaysCan I get a Whoop whoop Anything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all
PIN MEme

5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysDiana Rambles

3 comments:

  1. wanted to invite you to my link party where we pin all those who join to our party board
    http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/05/23/all-things-pretty-9/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! Love those little owls... Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're cute! I love all the things you make out of denim, and these owl cases are awesome! Owls are everywhere right now!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete