Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Teardrop bags

I had fun playing with this design.  It was created by the very talented Helen Cleverly, and I have adapted it several times since. This version highlights features of individual pairs of jeans, and has been ideal for some of the more ornate pockets I have found!  Here is a selection from my latest 5 versions:



I'll be sharing this post at these link parties:
A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!

Sew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Make it yourself Monday




3 comments:

  1. What lovely bags - a more unusual shape - perfect for showing off those pockets!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore anything made from old jeans - the material is so hardwearing and the colour only improves with age - love the idea of highlighting the pocket too!

    Found your blog via the Handmade Monday linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A handy bag AND a great way to show off the pockets on jeans, who could ask for more?

    ReplyDelete