Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Apologies - and a new post!

I seem to have forgotten how hectic the start of a new school year is!  It isn't that I haven't been sewing, or haven't been selling for that matter.  Rather, I haven't had time to take photos and/or create blog posts.  But I do intend to turn over a new leaf, in the hope that there are still some people left following this blog!
I have lots of news to pass on - and, tantalisingly, I intend to leave the news to follow in later posts!  Mean, aren't I!  While you wait, here is one of my recent creations:


 This bag is a long-standing favourite, both of mine and for customers.  It is always fun choosing which pockets to use.  It's a sturdy, practical bag. and I'm glad to have it in stock again before the Christmas sales.  You can find the tutorial for this bag here; it is a great one for a beginner to make as the construction is so simple.

I'll be sharing this bag at the following link parties:






Cet Crafty FridaysCan I get a Whoop whoop Anything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
Friday Follow AlongShow off Friday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing at our TGIF Link Party at A Peek Into My Paradise. I hope you will be back to link up another awesome post this week!
    Cathy @ http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete