Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Flower power - and new recruits

It has taken me a while to get round to making this design again.  I'm not really sure why, as it is relatively easy.  I guess part of the reason may be that the flower needs completing by hand, and hand sewing is not my favourite part of making the bags!
However, a request from a young lady called Rosie made me hurry up and complete these.  Rosie went out to Utange with a group of young people, and came back wanting to help raise funds.  She is now selling my creations in the Rushden area - so if you are around there, look out for them!  She has already raised over £70, and removed pressure from me in the process.  One hope I have is that more people will come forward to offer to sell for me.  The major issue with that is getting stock to them  but in this case a friend, Jules, stepped forward and agreed to transport them for me.
This bag went to Rosie, after she requested a stock of bags to sell at local events.  Maybe by now it has been sold...
I'm sharing this post at these link parties:

Serenity you

Oksana Plus Hobbies
Serenity Saturday Saturday SparksHandmade Cafe
It's Overflowing

Saturday at Seven
Strut your stuff Saturday
Check me out Saturdays

1 comment: