Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Help!

Yes, that is partly an appeal for more help, but it is also a recognition that the help is coming.  I have been surprised at the sources of that help.  The particular help I am focusing on today is actually from someone who went to the school I teach at, many years ago but while I was there (though neither of us believe I ever taught her. I did have her brother in my form, however!)  Now she is a "friend of a friend", and expressed an interest in helping me make bags.  This is her first creation - and the first ever bag she has made:

What a fantastic job!  Frances has a real eye for colour and design.  She has since made five more bags, three of which have already sold.  She is also helping me with several sales which are local to her.  Thanks, Frances!

I'm sharing this post at these link parties:



circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday
A Creative PrincessWhatever goes WednesdayA Little Bird told me

No comments:

Post a Comment