Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Flower bags

Apologies for the break inposts - I have been "poorly sick" since before Christmas.  There are some really nasty germs around, and they got me! All the sewing I did over Christmas has been waiting to be posted - so here I am, feeling on the mend, and setting up a run of posts to share my work with you.
I posted the flowers I made a few weeks ago.  In the intervening period I have restocked my flower bags, ready for a new year of sales.  Here is the first - the tutorial for this one is on my tutorials page, so if you like it, take a look!
I'll be adding this to the following link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive


Bouquet of talent
Sew-licious



3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Love the bag. I will check out the tutorial. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful! I have been looking for projects to do with old jeans. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is charming. The flower is the perfect embellishment. I have lots of cast-off jeans to repurpose and this bag will be on my list! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete